Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

So I guess you've been wondering . . .

. . . Where I've been and what I've been doing!  I have only been able to get online for a couple of hours a couple of days a week. 
But I have been really, really busy with . . .


My drama team.  I love my boys.  This shot (sorry I can't show their faces) is part of a drama/dance for this amazing song. . . My Here Walks On Water by B-shoc.    I am so proud of them and they just make my day . . .
I am also teaching again.  Only this time I get paid!  WhooHoo!  This is a photo from last spring.  I haven't taken the time to photo my new class.  I am teaching a group of ladies from a church every Sunday!   I am hoping and praying God will build this business!


And lastly the happiest part is I/we are packing to move.  We aren't sure exactly where and hopefully by 3:00 today we will know.  This move will mean some great things for us.  Mainly I'll be back in town again and I'll be able to get on the inter-net and the most important is see our daughter!

I'll keep you posted.  Praying all my bloggy friends have a Blessed Weekend.
Love you all . . .

1 comment:

Denise said...

Praying for you, and loving you.