Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday Oct. 20




Welcome to Thankful Thursday. . .
Today I was thinking about what I am Thankful for I had this list I was going to share.  And then, I visited a friend and well mine didn't seem so important anymore.   Here's what
Denise says . . .
Everyone, count your blessings today, instead of your problems. I promise you, you will lose count. Praise God, from whom all our blessings flow. If you wake up in the morning, you have been blessed. If you can see, you are blessed. If you can walk, you are blessed. If you are able to use both arms, and both hands, you are blessed. If you can hear, you are blessed. If you can swallow, you are blessed. If you can speak, you are blessed. Come on people, realize how very blessed you are. More importantly, realize Who it is that blesses you continually. Give our Lord Jesus, the thanks that He so very much deserves. When I was in Siskin Rehab Hospital, I was on the second floor, known as the stroke floor. My heart truly went out to all the people on that floor. Some of them could not eat, because they could no longer swallow. Some had to be in a wheel chair, as I was, because they could no longer walk. Some were using walkers, or a cane. But, they never gave up, and never complained. Please, do not complain about what you do not have, instead, celebrate all that you have been blessed with.

Denise's faith and spirit is a Blessing to many.   I am Thankful that God uses Denise to remind me of his faithfulness. 

For more Thankful Thursday posts visit Lynn this months hostess.  Click here

2 comments:

Denise said...

I love you my precious heart to heart friend. May God bless your family over, and over.

Misty said...

Love this post, so many things to be thankful for and many of us don't even realize! So blessed today.