Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Blue Monday...Deep in the heart of

 Texas . . . of course I thought I would give you a little tour in Blue!
Now I know you might not be a Ranger fan and actually I am not really much of a sports fan but well you have to admit this is a great blue!
I thought this one was perfect.  I was looking for a Texas Longhorn in a field of bluebonnets. This was even better!  Wonder what he is thinking.  And what the photographer is thinking!
One of my favorite places!  I love the Fort Worth Stock Yards.  The sky is Blue!  I love going to the rodeo and window shopping.  I find lots of eye candy in the shops. 

And last; I know I have shared one of these before but this one is new . . .
I thought it was just beautiful!  I would love to drive down this road.   Maybe I will!

Happy Trails!

Don't forget to go by Sally's for more Blues.  Click Here.

6 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Lovely blues!

My Blue, have a great week ahead.

Denise said...

Enjoyed your blues.

SmilingSally said...

I love those blues, especially the Texas bluebonnets!

Happy Blue Monday, Sherry.

Kim, USA said...

We were in Texas last year and the blue bonnets are so pretty along the road. ^_^

Birdbath

Full-On-Forward said...

That road is awesome--follow the blue flowered road!!!

John

LV said...

You covered my area very well. Glad I found another Texan nearby. May the good Lord in his way bless you and family.