Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday


Thankful for God's patience.  Again!  The last few months have provided many challenges for me and my Cowboy husband.  We have had to spend many days trusting in God.  And, I have to admit sometimes it is really hard.  Lately our shedule has been really demanding.  We've both been looking for jobs.  Working the current jobs.  Keeping up with ministry (we mentor and provide Chapel Services at a boys re-hab).  Lately the challenges have kept me from spending time in the word.  I have struggled finding a quiet time to read my Bible. And sometimes when I do find time I am so tired that I can't concentrate.  And sometimes I fall asleep!  It is frustrating.  But, I know my God understands.  I know he is patient with me. 

I am also thankful that God provides.  When we really needed it God provided me with a 'little' job that provided enough hours to help pay rent this month, buy some gas and a few groceries.   And, when we least expected it a small church in our area gave us some money to help us out!  

God provides!  Thank you God! 

So has God shown you his love by providing for you?  What are you Thankful for today? 

Praying you see God's love today! 

1 comment:

Denise said...

Praise God for Hs provision, love you.