Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

5 Minute Friday--Look

Joining 5 Minute Friday and writing without the hoopla . . .

Go . . .
Look . . . at all the posts linking at 5 Minute Friday but before you go here are a few of my thoughts...and a little prayer request.

Look; the first thing that came to my mind is my prayer that the Director and Board of a local non profit looks beyond my lack of college and my lack of retail experience and see my heart, my hopes my dreams for a job.  I pray that they . . . 

. . . look at my true heart

. . . look at my non-profit experience

. . . look between the lines and the black and white of a resume

and see and look at . . . stop click here to go to 5 Minute Friday

5 comments:

Stefanie Brown said...

Yes! Look at the heart!!
Thrilled to be your neighbor at FMF this week...

Richelle Wright said...

echoing those thoughts...

may the board look beyond that piece of paper and see your heart and all that you have to offer.

Denise said...

Good post, praying for you.

Kathleen said...

I pray the see Jesus in You... Amen! Have a blessed day!

Unknown said...

Looking at the One that provideth that which is appointed for you!
Resting in this Truth.
And so it is.