Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Welcome
Writing with Gypsy Mama on the topic of Welcome . . .
Welcome is what I want my home to be. Welcome is what I want my life to be.  Welcome is what I strive for my blog to be.  I want my heart to be honest and pure and welcoming. 
To show you and share with you how welcoming God is.  And how His love is what makes everything right. When I think of God and Welcome I think of the little figures from a few years ago of a person holding their arms outstretched.  The caption read . . . I Love You This Much.  That is what God's love is
like. 


               His arms are outstretched and Welcoming. 

 I am thankful he has welcomed me.  And how He has changed my heart even when I was being rebellious and didn't even really want to change in some areas. 
Here at this place in bloggy land I hope you'll feel Welcome to come and visit.  And I hope that I'll write words and thoughts that draw you to return.  To share with me what is on my heart and I hope your share what is on yours.  

Your welcome here. 

Please join Lisa Jo and visit her blog to see the other 5 minute friday post written today. 

Click Here to Join

Thank you for joining me on the Journey today.  Praying your weekend is a Blessed  and Welcome Journey . . .

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh how sweet your words are to my soul today friend! So very thankful for them and for our precious God who welcomes us with open arms! Thanks for sharing! Blessings!

Denise said...

You always make my heart feel welcome, thanks sweet sis.