Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Wonder

I laugh...the first thought that went through my mind was the song don't even know the title or who sang Wonder, Wonder, who, who wrote the book of love! 
What a simple one to answer.  The Book of Love is The Bible.  And the author is God of couse. 
And then I wonder.  Have you ever looked around creation and just wondered?  I did that yesterday as I walked the dog and looked at all the different trees.  They are all so beautiful.  In the fall we love to see all the different colored leaves.  I wonder how God could know that we would love Fall so much and give us so many beautiful trees and colors to enjoy.  And I wonder how he could know that we would need Him so much.  That we would need His love.  Because sometimes His love is all we can cling to.  I wonder why he bothers with us.  When I look around the world I wonder what he thinks.
And I am in awe in awe.  I wonder what actually seeing Him will be like.  I can only imagine.  Another song popping into my head.  I can only imagine what it will be like.  I wonder.  Do you? 

 Linking with Lisa Jo at The Gypsymama.  Click Here to join. 

Wishing You a Wonderful Journey

4 comments:

Amy said...

I don't know the first song, but you've got the second one going in my head! :) These are some beautiful wonderings, especially this one -- "I wonder how he could know that we would need Him so much." I wonder this one too, and it leads me to awe as well.

Unknown said...

I love the Five Minute Friday word today because it is causing everyone to think about the wonder in the normal happenings of life. Wonder is all around us and I am happy God chooses to care about us with things like fall!

Denise said...

Awesome post.

Life and Breath and Everything Else said...

Lovely post :)