Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wordfilled Wednesday Filled With Words

Welcome to Wordfilled Wednesday today I am sharing something I got in an email yesterday . . . .  
What a wonderful illustration of God's faithfulness and reminder to us of all the reasons we can be Thankful in this holiday season. 
I loved this little logo that was included.  It was received from Lori Cole the brains behind
Priority Ministries.  I had heard of Lori and her ministry a few years ago but lost contact.  Surprisingly a couple of weeks ago I started receiving emails from her and I am glad I did. 

She has a wonderful Friday video Bible Study and I am really enjoying it.  I really want to encourage you to visit the website and sign up for her newsletter.  You will Be Blessed. 
Here's what the Priority Ministries website says about their mission . . .
The primary purpose and mission of Priority Ministries is to encourage and equip women to give God priority. We do this, by His grace and goodness, in two primary ways:
  1. By producing and providing practical, biblical, female-friendly Bible Studies, and
  2. By teaching and proclaiming God’s Word at women’s events and conferences.
Jesus best described the heart of Priority’s mission in Matthew 6:33 and 22:37-38:
“Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness;
and all these things shall be added unto you.”
Matthew 6:33 NASB
“And [Jesus] said to him, ‘YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART,
AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.’
This is the great and foremost commandment.” Matthew 22:37-38 NASB

Click Here to visit.


And now a heartfelt Thank you for coming and visiting.  Thank you to all my followers.  And thank you to you 'lurkers' out there yes I love you too.  And, I really want you to come out of hiding!  Because I have a wonderful little well it really isn't so little giveaway going on.  I am celebrating my birthday.    Go over over to the sidebar and click on the Give a Way box and you'll be directed to the announcement post.  But you gotta leave a comment or 2 to enter.  That's all nothing too hard. 
Your comment must include the following . . . Hello Friend Good Luck!

Linking with . . .
Click Here to visit Wordfilled Wednesday


 Click Here to visit Titus 2sdays

Click Here to visit Teach Me Tuesdays



Have a Blessed Journey . . .
 

3 comments:

Denise said...

Hello friend, really enjoyed this post.

Felecia said...

Hello Friend!
I'm off to visit Priority Ministries, thanks for giving them such a sweet build-up. It is the priority of every Christian to put God front, center, and FIRST in our life.
Blessings,
Felecia
PS: visiting from WFW

Judith said...

Hello Friend, enjoyed your post and giveaway. Blessings to you and thanks for linking up over at WholeHearted Home this week. Happy Birthday too!!