Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day . . .
The sweetest litle gift was in my email this morning. And I want to share with you!
Photobucket

A sweet Happy Valentines Day wish for me and my Cowboy from
a sweet friend Denise at Shorty Bear's Place.   What a sweet surprise it was for me. 

That is what friendship is all about. 

Today I am busy finishing up the last minute decorating and cooking for the Big Valentines Dinner that Cowboy and I are hosting. 

Before, during and after pics coming soon.  But, you can read about it here and here

Wishing you a warm and beautiful day . . .


Filled with Love . . .
Sherry
p.s. Daisy wanted me to let you know she is returning Saturday with a special Valentines Day addition of the Doggie Bloggie Awards. 
Come by and see the special Awards!
Daisy returns Saturday with a brand new fancy, smanshy  button. 
Come by and visit!

2 comments:

Idaho PugRanch said...

Hi! Thanks for checking out our blog! Nice to meet you & Daisy

Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Denise said...

Hope you, and your cowboy enjoyed valentines day. I love you.