Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Welcome I am joining Ashley for Scavenger Hunt Sunday....
                              Here are my Snap's . . . Enjoy!


Smiles
It was hard choosing which one to use for Smiles but I think this is my favorite

Red
My sweet grand daughter in Red



Candy
Had to go to the archives but isn't this adorable.
A caption should read . . .
Candy Please

 


Kisses
Full of love and kisses (and smiles see what I mean)


Love
Lastly the mantle from the romantic dinner last Thursday
(more pics to come and links to all the posts)
Posted by Picasa
 
Joining Ashley for . . .
 
Scavenger Hunt Sunday
Click Here


3 comments:

Yolanda Ronaldo said...

Cute photos! Wanted to say thanks for following my blog :) I am following you back :)

Leave It To Davis said...

YOur kids are adorable and what winning smiles!! Thanks for visiting (and following...yeah!) my blog! I am now following yours! Aren't blogging friends great to have? :)

Denise said...

love these pictures, so cute.