Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Blue Monday

Welcome to Blue Monday.  Today I  am sharing my sweet Saturday.  Enjoy

 Beautiful sweet smiles on Blue Denim cowboy and mama . . .
 The judge is even wearing Blue . . .
Kissing the pony.  Thank you Cowboy!

And I promised something I made.  I was going to give him this quilt for his birthday at the end of the month but it was perfect to commerate Saturday and his first horse show. 
This pic in the truck he is under it asleep in the carseat just before we drove out of the driveway.  It was chilly in the morning.  Perfect for a snuggly car ride!

Thanks for visiting and sharing my Sweet Saturday and Blue Monday. 

Joining Sally for Blue Monday



Click Here






Joyfully
Sherry

3 comments:

SmilingSally said...

So many blues in these picture . . .
I like them all; thanks for sharing.

Happy Blue Monday, Sherry.

Denise said...

Enjoyed this.

Fashion Momma said...

Fun pics! Happy Blue Monday. I played too. Mine are here and here.