Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me My Dream Dining Room


My Dream Dining Room
Love the bench.  On a quest to find the perfect bench to update.
And the perfect chairs for the other side of the table. 

And the two ends.
\Need some tall straight backs that I can cover to match the  bench.


The Shopping List:
Yards and Yards of Muslin
Long Bench
6 straight back chairs
or maybe 4 matching
and two different

hmmm


Time Plan all before Christmas . . .
Ho Ho Ho


all to fit into this space . . .

 We finally did it
Decided on a new place
I have been filling my Pinterest  board
with pic after pic of ideas and dreams
And now I finally have a floor plan
and a location
and a date . . .
Happy Birthday to me
We move on my Birthday December 7th
Yea
Praise God
We are looking forward to a wonderful holiday season
So I hope you don't mind.
I hope you enjoy going along on this New
Journey
filled with my crazy ideas and eclectic style
and my
simply crazy thoughts
Come along it'll be a Blast
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jeannie and Linda said...

Love your dream dining room, hope that it all comes together for you. Moving is a pain, but it's so much fun to decorate. Have a great week.
Jeannie

Jeannie and Linda said...

I can't wait to see what you do!

Linda at The French Hens Nest

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, so happy for you. I love you.