Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Vacation Log Day 3

There really is some Blue here
So, when I posted on Friday I felt a little like this . . .


Then I settled in . . .

Enjoyed the evening. . .
 Closed my eyes and . . .
 Dreamed of . . .

And spent sometime on Pinterest . . .
 Seriously I would definitely need to put my feet up if I wore these
BTW they are Blue just for Sally and all her friends . . .

And for me because I can't write a post without one!
Just puttin' our feet up!
Have a good day.  Click here to join Sally
Photo's from Pinterest

6 comments:

Denise said...

Love you my friend.

Hannah said...

Cute photo of the colt with its feet up! I feel like I've been on a protracted vacation from my garden, but got out some today to pull a few weeds and rip out some old tomato vines. It's nearly spring! I guess that will make the horses very happy too.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Love those blue shoes! Isn't Pinterest fun? I find it a wonderful stress reliever.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Love those blue shoes! Isn't Pinterest fun? I find it a wonderful stress reliever.

Lina Gustina said...

Cute post and photos.

http://www.1sthappyfamily.com/2014/03/a-week-after.html

SmilingSally said...

Hi Sherry,

Thanks for sharing. Those beautiful blue shoes would kill for sure.

Thank you for your kind comment.

Have a Happy Blue Monday!