Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Alphabet Thursday Letter B-Back

Back. . . yes!!!! I am Back . . .

Perfect word I think for Letter B

I love taking photo's when they are walking away . . . Their Backs


One of my favorites of his Back.  I used it for a Wordfilled
Wednesday post.  (illustrated scripture) . . .

 
Going into school for his Christmas Party.  
Their Backs.  Pa and Zane.
 
I took lots that day!
 
His Back.  His hands in his pockets cracked me up!
 
 
 
 
 I love his Back
 
 

 
A sweet rare moment
Father and Daughter
Beautiful Backs
 
Thanks Jenny for Alphabet Thursday
Click Here to visit
 
Happy Trails
 
Love this. Embarrassed myself last weekend by having to think about it though...."All King Edwards's Horses..."
 
 I couldn't resist this one is fitting.
Smiles
 Sherry

14 comments:

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

Great shots! I love taking pics of horses walking away also...

Charleen said...

And when you truly love some one, you instantly know them, even from their back!

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful theme for B and creative photos ~ xoxo

artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

fredamans said...

Funny, I focus so much on faces, I forget how great we look from the rear too! Prompts me to be more creative with my photos. Thanks!

Annesphamily said...

You covered all the basics here! Great B post! Enjoy the week.

Susan Anderson said...

I love photos of people walking away, too. So evocative. One of my favorites is of my husband and his brother as little boys, walking away hand in hand.

=)

SarahBeth said...

Oh I like the back photos -- looking at them, I realize how much expression there is in a back!

Lmkazmierczak said...

Clever girl...way to come Back♪
http://lauriekazmierczak.com/backstop/

Anonymous said...

You've certainly got their backs! Cute post and welcome back!

Birgit said...

I guess I have to take more "back photos," too. :)

Little Wandering Wren said...

Welcome back and what a way to make an entrance and thank goodness it was with backs and not backsides !!!! :) :)
Great shots for Alphabe Thursday!
Have a lovely weekend
Wren x

Denise said...

So glad you are back.

Cristina Pop said...

Great shots! And good post for th letter B!

Jenny said...

I'm so glad you posted!

I think we are twins in the back side brotherhood.

My family laughs at me because I am forever taking pictures of the back of heads and people walking away!

Now I can say, "Sherry does it, too, so it's okay!"

Bravo for a fun post for the letter "B".

A+