Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Hold The Post---Off to the store

I had a post all planned and then I visited Cindy at
Little Miss Celebration and saw this . . .

Hot Milk Cake with Blackberries & Cream - a perfect summer entertaining dessert! Easy & you don't even have to remove the cake from the pan! At littlemisscelebration.com #summer #dessert Can you say Yummy! My favorite summertime fruit. Well anytime! Is the beautiful Blackberry.

I am stopping what I'm doing and runnin' to the store. Be back later!

Actually I cannot tell a lie.  I was only planning on visiting a couple of blogs then running to the store! 

Beans are on the stove!  Recipe from this cookbook ...

I'll let you know how the beans are!  And the Yummy cake although I am already expecting five stars with that special ingredient!

Happy Trails ...

This is our blackberry lover.  Story to follow.
 

2 comments:

Catherine said...

The blackberry cake looks wonderful!!
I am sure the review will be great.
Looking forward to the beans. Blessings, Catherine

Denise said...

Yummy in my tummy.