Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Christmas Light Tour Part One

One of our favorite things to do is to have a Date Night and look at Christmas decorations in the little town where Cowboy works. 

Have you ever heard of Grapevine, Texas?  It's a small little town near us with lots to see and do. 


Here are a few shots from one of our dates . . .

We start out in the early evening.  Touring the shops and window shopping.  I take tons of pics!






He thought he was being funny pretending to be sleeping while I was browsing.  We usually don't spend anything on these dates.  Other than our meal.  Sometimes we even go meal less!
I love this tree.  I get a lot of ideas from seeing trees in stores!


Love this Merry Christmas Ya'll sign with the big 'ole Texas!

Last year they had Santa's workshop.  The displays change every
year. 


One year it was Polar Express.  We hadn't seen the movie.  And they had the train on display.  All the children and teenagers and some adults were walking around in Pajama's we didn't get it! 


There is a beautiful gazebo right in the middle of town.  There's always something going on around the little park area . . .


It's beautiful at Christmas!

Grapevine is a great place to visit.   Look for my follow up post featuring the Grapevine Christmas Parade. 

Come and link with me at Count Down to Christmas!
Click Here to Link!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Hi, Sherry! I enjoyed all your pictures! I love to look at Christmas stuff any time of the year.♥
I had to laugh when I saw the picture of your husband with the tree. They're both leaning the same way. :-)
Hope you're having a great week!

Michelle said...

Hi Sherry! Thanks for stopping by and for the follow.
I love the pictures.
I always enjoy the Christmas Luminaries.