Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Is It Sweet or Not Saturday

Sharing a little Critter with you today. . . 
               . . . You decide if it's Sweet or Not!

 A family photo . . .
 In his new home . . . He sleeps in a PigLoo (a Fisher Price Igloo)
 Sweet?
 
I will do anything for food.  Even wear Pink wings . . .

I love my Mama and Food!
Well Sweet or Not?  Have a Good Day and I hope your Weekend
is Fun!


Linking with . . . (Click on the Party Names or click the buttons on the sidebar to visit/join!)
Camera Critter Saturday, Sweet Saturday, G'Day Saturday,Simple Saturdays from the Farm,Weekends are Fun

11 comments:

Adam Jones said...

Very cute!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

OMG!!! How cute is that!!

Thanks for visiting!!

I have been working on Fall Wreaths for the Craft Fair that I am doing next weekend so I should have a post on those for next week's party!!

Glad I could send a visitor or 2 your way. i added that you are doing Fall posts this month for the party on my Side Bar...

Hugs,
Deb

Michelle said...

Too funny!!

This weekend I am working on a spreadsheet of all my books.

Have a wonderful weekend!!

TexWisGirl said...

pigs are sweet. :)

jp@A Green Ridge said...

LOL...too cute!...:)JP

Lady Locust said...

What a hoot:) Maybe some pink dangly earrings and a pink purse to pack some emergency chow would also go with the outfit - heehee. Love it.
Our internet is being difficult. After linking, the screen went blank & I couldn't see the blog or close the page?????
Am happy to be able to see it now so will 'browse.'
Have a beautiful weekend.

Unknown said...

My daughter has been collecting pigs for about 15 years. She would LOVE to have a pet pig. I appreciate them from a distance :-)

Linda Kay said...

It's a pig...I'm a farm girl. Therefore, cute but not my pet of choice.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!

carol l mckenna said...

Adorable critter ~ lovable little piglet~

Happy Week to you!

artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

Lina Gustina said...

Aww, so cute!
Thanks for stopping by :)

1sthappyfamily.com