Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014


Welcome to Mosaic Monday. One of my favorite things to do is to look at houses. The outsides and the insides. I love decorating as most of you guys do. But I also love architecture. I love interesting buildings and structures.   
 
For Blue Monday I decided to take a virtual Blue tour and here's what I came up with. I pulled them all together in a mosaic to share over at Judith's.   

                      A Fabulous Blue Lego creation! 
                                            I would live here or ...
                                                           Or here.

 Amazing paint job! Found when I searched Blue Row Houses.
And this more of a New Mexican look. I love the lighter blue steps.
And lastly something very modern.
I have no idea where these are. Actually I wouldn't be surprised to find them in Dallas or Fort Worth. There is a crazy amount of apartment dwellings being constructed. Maybe I need to take a real drive and go on a photo safari. Wanna come along?


 Craving a little more Blue.  Stop over at Sally's.
Mosaic Monday is a great place to stop in too.  Head over to Judith's!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Sherry,

I like the blue today.
I especially like the Lego house.

Have a great evening!

Linda Kay said...

Great shots of the buildings. I share your interest, especially in those older mansion homes.

SmilingSally said...

Hi Sherry,

So sorry that you're STILL having computer problems, but I love these blue homes! Thanks for playing today.

Happy Blue Monday!

eileeninmd said...

Lovely collection of houses.. Blue is my favorite color and it is the color of our house now.. Thanks for sharing, have a happy week!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Very hard to choose between those two fabulous blue houses but I know I could live in either one.
Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday.

ann said...

I can't believe that the dollhouse is legos! Amazing. I love the Victorian and Queen Anns.

Denise said...

Nice blues.

Donna said...

I would live in either of those gorgeous blue house...wow....great blue mosaic.