Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Need A Laugh?

Tickle me Tuesday.  Catchy huh?  Well maybe not but thought you could use a little laugh.

My Cowboy teaches Drivers Education.  He has a weird sense of humor.  Here's a few pics I found on his computer . . .



Did that Tickle you?

Hope your having a great day.
                                                           Happy Trails
                                               A Wild Pony on the Beach at Chincoteague Island Photographic Print by Scott Sroka at AllPosters.com


5 comments:

bj said...

hahhaa....really cute.
Thanks for liking my new blog look..simple...like me. :)
Your blog is looking great, too.
xo

Hannah said...

The Driver's Ed photos are funny, I hope the boy on the bike was not a casualty of the driving cat. And was that a monster? The foal is so cute, what long legs.

Ida said...

Yes that was funny. - The foal is just adorable.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I love the 'did I just hit that dog' one! That made me laugh outloud! So funny. Thanks so much for joining us at The Loft!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I love the 'did I just hit that dog' one! That made me laugh outloud! So funny. Thanks so much for joining us at The Loft!!