Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

My Love/Hate Relationship

updated:Blogger or Wordpress ... Where do you blog? 
Yes. I do have a Love/Hate relationship...
                               
and it is with Blogger and Google.   Yep.  They drive me nuts.  I'm wondering if all this annoyance
is what causes Bloggers to change to Wordpress.
                               
                              This isn't my typical post.  And, it might not fit into your wonderful linky parties and I hope you don't mind but I am linking at all the parties I can find!  Because I need your help.
                                    Image result for wordpress
                                
I seriously am not in the mood to deal with learning something new.  And I seriously love my blog.
                                                             Image result for my journey back the journey back blog

But I am  frustrated and totally annoyed.   The newest issue is for some reason every time I try to
post a photo from my computer I get an error message.  I end up having to completely exit out of  blogger.
And then re-enter.  So far since I 'save' alot I haven't lost anything.  But this is annoying.


                               
Also besides annoying I can't use Picmonkey or Picaso which are my sources for cropping, adding text and
making Mosaics.
                                                              
                               
                               And I found out this morning when I tried to link it won't let me link.                                                                  
                                                                        So
Here are my questions .  . .
1. Does anyone know how to fix the error message? (is this happening to anyone else?)

2. What is so fabulous about Wordpress?

3.  Should I change?  

4.  Is it worth all the 'learning curves"?  

5.  Will my Friends still follow?

So that's it.  Can you help me?          I hope you have a wonderful day.

Linking with Anything Goes
Linking with Blue Monday   
Linking with Create Joy   for Inspire Me Monday
 Linking with Busy Monday at A Pinch of Joy Create Joy

                                                                 Happy Trails
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              gorgeous
                       

9 comments:

CountryCityCindy said...

I am not having that issue. Are you using Chrome?
I started my blog on Wordpress, but wanted to be an Affiliate and maybe make a few cents, and I heard you can't do that with Wordpress.
Good luck to you!

Cindy
http://countrycitycindy.blogspot.com/

Michelle said...

Hi Sherry,

I'm sorry your having so much problems.
Hope your week goes well. xoxo

Linda Kay said...

I haven't had the problems you are mentioning, so not sure what to tell you, girlfriend.

Lisabella Russo said...

I'm sorry you're having these issues. I don't know how to fix them, but I've heard of others having them... I hope someone comes along who can help.
www.lisarusso.com

SmilingSally said...

Hi Sherry,

I hear your frustration, but I haven't a clue as how to answer your questions. I don't use anything to crop or adjust pictures.

I hope you get some answers. Thanks for sharing.

Happy Blue Monday!

Denise said...

very sorry for all the problems, love you.

Sue from Sizzling Towards 60 & Beyond said...

Hi Sherry yes blogging tools can be so frustrating. I've only been blogging since April and have only used wordpress. I only use a free web design and then select the plugins I want. When I know I'm really serious about blogging I will purchase a page that comes with all the bells and whistles. I'm sorry I can't help but I'm glad you shared with us at #AnythingGoes as there is sure to be someone who can point you in the right direction. Good luck!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

I'm not experiencing any problems with Blogger and wonder if something in your software is creating the problems? On occasion there is a glitch but things are corrected in short order.
I've never considered WordPress but many are happy with it. I hope you get this issue resolved, it's frustrating when you're trying to create a post and things don't work.
Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday.

eileeninmd said...

I have not had any of the problems you are having. I do use Google Chrome, it seems to be user friendly with Blogger. I hope it works out for you! I love the mosaic! Have a happy day and week ahead!