Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Tweekin' The Thrifty Tablescape

On Saturday I pulled toghether a new 'scape' for my counter.  I knew I would end up 'Tweakin' it.

Here's the 'Tweeked' version . . .
My favorite part is the little bunny I added . . .
The succulents I moved inside Saturday and repotted them into these cute little glass container
They weren't thriving outside.  I hope they will do better in doors . . .
I added the candles.  I thought the square candles worked well with the square bowls.  Then the little
votive to mimic the cut glass plates.

                                                     This is a very frugal table setting.
The white dinner plates were bought at our local grocery store.
The cut glass plates are vintage family heirlooms with no markings.
The square white bowls probably cost more than any thing in the entire vignette  from Pottery Barn
I loved the elements.  But something was missing.
                  I went into my closet and found the perfect item to pull the whole thing together.

Back to the closet.  This caught my eye.  I loved the texture that the stitchery added.
                                                       Can you guess what it is?
                                                      You guessed it!  A curtain.
                                                          Looks good here too!

Linking with the Tuesday parties . . .
Coastal Charm Show and Share
Tuesdays at House
LouGirl
Turn It Up Tuesday
Linking with the Wednesday parties . . .
A Little R and R
Wake Up Wednesday
Linking with the Thursday parties . . .
Hope In Every Season
It's A Party
Share My Style
Treasure Hunt Thursday
Home And Garden Thursday
Share Your Cup
How Sweet The Sound
Linking with the Friday parties . . .
The Pinterest Game


                                                          Happy Trails
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             bailey Tyylin's adopted Horses adopted him when she was 30. She goes and visits him every chance she gets    

                     


3 comments:

Lisabella Russo said...

What an adorable bunny! I love rabbits. The horse is gorgeous too.
www.lisarusso.com

Denise said...

such a cute bunny.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Must admit, I am always tweaking as well. But oh, isn't it fun? lol! Love the use of the pretty curtain and the dishes are all so pretty. Love the succulents and the bunny planter also! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann