Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Fabulous Fall Link Up

The leaves are falling here. Fall is around the corner.  And . . .
The Fabulous Fall linky party is here now.  Scroll down to link up! (NOTE: This is NOT a Halloween party.  
I will host a Special Halloween edition)
  
Just a collection of a few photo's I found before the days of Pinterest.  
I included a few of my favorite things.  
                   So is Fall close where you live?  
And a few plans for this year.  I'm adding Blue . . . 
It's normal to want an orange and blue wedding, right?  Beautiful turquoise pumpkins - full tutorial - using either a real or fake pumpkin
                            Source                                                              Source
I would love to see your plans.  Or your archived posts.  Share them and give us some inspiration. 
This link will run all week.  Come by any time and link.  Please link only Fall themed posts.
No Halloween please.  I have a special week just for Halloween!
(This is not a Halloween party)

Link up now . . . 

12 comments:

Lisabella Russo said...

What beautiful photographs! Here it is summer still. We have a very brief fall in Southern California and most of the leaves do not change...

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Great party! Thank you so much for hosting. I'd love to see all the Fall inspiration, the best time of year... for me, the prettiest too.
Have a lovely week.
FABBY

Denise said...

lovely.

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Thank you for hosting the linky and thank you for allowing my Fallish post to link up. I've been browsing your recent posts, and I love your new quilt top.

bj said...

O, dear heart...fall is a long way off for West Texas...we are still having 96 and higher weather and fall is the farthest thing from my mind....as soon as I can see Fall, I will sure come join your fun party.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!! I will be linking up one of my posts from last year each week until I come up with new ones...
Hugs,
Deb

Celestina Marie said...

What a great link up. Here is Texas we are still a bit away from the weather of fall but this will give lots of inspiration to help it along. I am so ready for cooler days.
Have a great week. Hugs, cm

Christine at Little Brags said...

Hi there Grantham and thanks so much for leaving me a sweet comment on my blog Little Brags. I tried to reply directly to your comment but you came up as a non reply blogger.
Christine
http://littlebrags.blogspot.com

Mustlovehome said...

Hi Sherry, I am coming over from Must Love Home. Thank you for the invitation to your Fabulous Fall Link Party!! Even when I wrote my 10 Things to do for Fall post, I could not believe that pumpkins and frost are just around the corner! Have a wonderful week! Hugs-Christine

Little Wandering Wren said...

I love your touch of blue it goes great with the oranges of Fall, I had to go back to April to find a post to link but woo hoo I'm happy to announce spring is on the way for us!
Thank you for hosting
Wren x

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Dear Lynn,
In response to your comment about my homeschooling at Harvest Lane Cottage, I wish you well this year in your teaching as well, Lynn. May God give you the grace, mercy, patience, love, joy, peace, kindness, goodness, creativity, health, resources, faithfulness and self-control you need to do all you do!

I'll link some of my archived fall posts above.

Thanks for encouraging me!
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

Wanda said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my Sunday Sketches and inviting me to join your Fall Link up Party. I love Fall and as you saw, already have my decoration up. Thanks for hosting this fun meme. I look forward to Halloween Party too.