Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

Blue Monday

Blue Christmas crochet . . . 
               . . . just a little peek into my yarn basket
                     T:      
I fell in loooooooooove with this beautiful blue yarn.  It's really thin but crochets nicely. 
            T:
My Cowboy didn't like the colors together.  But he's a boy and it's for a girl. Hehe.  My daughter will love it. It's glitzy and blingy.  
I'll share more later when it's closer to complete. 

Wanna see a little more Blue before you go visiting over at Sally's?
Here are a few ideas for Christmas presents!
Blue Crochet Baby Blanket Teal Cream and Seafoam Zig by AllStuftUp, $57.00:
                                                Source
A simple Blue baby blanket. This one is sold but visit the Etsy shop for others.
Or make one yourself!  This is a simple pattern.  There are lots of patterns and tutorials on Pinterest.
't Bezige Bijtje: Haken - I TOTALLY want an afghan that's made like this.  Gorgeous and intricate and just a glorious use of yarn!:
                           Source
This one reminds me of granny squares.  Which was my original thought for my daughter but I needed Fast!  Because crazy person that I am I want to make 3 blankets for Christmas.  And two I have to ship!  
Alaskan Blue Tunisian Crochet Blanket | AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com:
                              Source
Gorgeous!  I seriously want to make this one.  Click on the source for the free pattern.  The pattern says its for the intermidiate crocheter. (is that a word)  I have a friend that would help me if I get stuck.  On the list for January.  Oh so pretty.

Well I am overwhelmed by all the beautiful Blue and I realize I really need to get into that basket so I'm to work on those Christmas presents. 

                                         Have a Good Day
Don't forget to visit Sally at Blue Monday

8 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Our mom wishes that she knew how to crochet. She made a granny square lapghan once upon a time using You Tube for help but she's forgotten everything she learned :-(

joyh82 said...

Beautiful blue treasures. I love the one hanging on the crib but
they are all beautiful :)
Joy @ Books and Life

SmilingSally said...

Oh Sherry,

You are so blessed to have the ability to create so many special items! Thanks for sharing.

Happy Blue Monday!

Denise said...

such cute things

Michelle said...

Beautiful shades of blue!

Annesphamily said...

Gorgeous shares. Wow! Love that afghan. Beautiful artistry at its finest. Thank you for sharing.

Gemma Wiseman said...

Your crochet art is so lovely. I knit but always intended to learn how to crochet too.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Wow--you are very talented! I've tried to learn to crochet but I never seem to get beyong simple stitches. I will have to look at your ETSY shop!