Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

Tuesday Linky Parties

It was totally my intention to continue the week featuring some of my favorite parties and asking you to comment on your favorites. 

                               I've run into a snag though.  

Two of my favorite Tuesday parties are soooo hard to load on my computer that I'm not going to be able to give them the same kind of love the others will receive!
                                    
For this I apologize!  I love visiting these parties and the links but they are getting so slow to load that I just don't have time to wait. 

I'd love you to visit anyway and check out the cool links at each party!    

Click Here to visit

Titus 2 Tuesday #181
Click Here

                    Darlene and Kim have wonderful blogs.  
           I'd love you to visit them if you haven't already!




3 comments:

Denise said...

thanks for sharing.

Jeannie Marie said...

I came over to vote for Sally's Blue Monday but didn't see the voting. I'll keep looking though! Happy to be here to visit you!

Linda Kay said...

Can I vote for Eileen? She always has such fun with her Saturday Critters, and we have seen some amazing animals on them.