Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2015

How Rude

I gave Daisy a special treat tonight.  She left her bowl of milk for this . . . 
T:
She kinda got in a little trouble last night.  She's a real helper with the decorations but she is always 'In The Way'.  The Cowboy said that should be her name.  

                             How Rude!
                                I just love Full House
                      Daisy Chick Fila:
I have no idea why this is so grainy.  It looks like I put texture in it.
Kinda cool looking.  
She cracked me up she left her bowl of milk (Yes she's spoiled)
For what was in that box!
                     T:
Hmmm.  Can it be?  It smells like Chicken!
 Chicken, Chicken, Chicken! I could so be in a comercial!
                    T:
  Yep! It was Chicken. And it's all gone.  Back to that milk bowl!
                                

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a cutie. She knows what is good!

Denise said...

Coco loves milk, and chicken too.

Linda Kay said...

What a cute post. Thanks for sharing with us!