Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

How My Garden Grows

I'm so excited to share with you how my patio garden is growing. 
My little helper hasn't been able to help in a couple of weeks but his carrots are growing . . . 
T:
This is the first planting. I've planted carrots weekly.  
This week I added radish's between the rows because I read that was a good thing to do.  Seems the radish's grow faster and break up the dirt to give the carrots better area to grow in.  We'll see. 
T:
My first planting of Zinnia's is sprouting nicely. 

 T:
The zucchini has lots of blooms. 
T:
I took this photo a few days ago.  The tomato is now covered in blooms.

My first try with the cucumbers failed miserably.  I bought a plant.
It died.  I tried again and I have some teeny tiny plants sprouting.
I've read they do well in the upside down planters so we're planning on transplanting this week.  

I still need to get some green beans to sprout.  Have not had any success.   The last time I had a 'real' garden I had green beans like crazy!  

I'll take more pictures in a few days.  And share how things are going.  

I'm just so happy to have sprouts!  

               Thanks for coming over.  Enjoy your Tuesday! 
                                      Happy Trails
                          Shows that children have no fear, and horses are one of the great friends and guardians in the world.:
                                              

4 comments:

shortybear said...

really nice garden

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

LOve seeing the green and growing things!! We finally have green grass and some tiny things sprouting but long ways to go yet! Yay for Spring. ;) xoxo

Michelle said...

Your garden sprouts look lovely!

Ida said...

Nice little garden you've got going on there.