Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2016

PInk Saturday Spring Swap

I had the most fun joining Amy at Bumble Bee Lane for her spring swap.  
Amy the swap coordinator was my partner and sent the sweetest gifts.
Gift Collage:
I so love this sweet little bird.  The swap rules were you had to include a handmade item at least 4" tall.  
Isn't the bird so sweet.  And such great work.  
Amy also included a few other fun things . . . 
Garden Hat and Gloves:
I couldn't wait to go dig in the dirt again with my new pink gloves.
Photo'd here with the new straw hat. I added the pink ribbon. 
A frugal buy at Dollar Tree.  If you look really, really close you can see a few carrots in the pot. 
Gift collection:
A close up of the sweet bird.  Poor thing he has pins in his tail!
I can't wait to use the lovely soap it smells so good!  
Seeds and gloves:
Amy was so sweet to include seeds for an herb garden.  They are already planted and I'm waiting for them to sprout.
Felt Bird in basket:
Here's the little bird again.  It gets around.  He is sitting in a sweet basket with 3 carrots that Amy included.  
Funny thing was I thought about making some myself for Amy's gift!
Seeds:
More seeds . . . 
T:
And one more shot of the soap.  The candle Amy included too. 
They fit nicely in this little tray beside the tub.  

Many thanks to Amy for my sweet Swap Gift!  Here's a link to 
Amy's blog.  Go by and say 'hi'!

Linking with Pink Saturday, Mosaic Monday, Warm Heart Wednesday

3 comments:

shortybear said...

love your pink

BumbleBeeLane said...

Enjoy!~Amy

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

What great swap goodies you received!! Thanks so much for taking the time to visit!! I hope you are having a great weekend!!
Hugs,
Debbie