Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Thrifty Thursday Sharing A Few Bargain Finds

Hello I hope your week has gone as planned!  I've had a fun interesting week. 


Today I wanted to share a few bargains I/we found recently.
                                    
I started a full time job again this week.  These were a bargain I couldn't pass up!  I love the quiches.  They are so quick to microwave.  And I feel like with  the spinach I'm eating fairly healthy.
T:
We love avocado's!  These were .99 for the bag.  I also love yellow squash.  
I tried for the first time to freeze the avocado's.  Just cut in half peeled and seeded and popped into freezer.  
T:
Getting ready to freeze.
They ok after freezing.  Rather bland tasting for just eating.  But fine for guacamole.


One of our fun and thrifty things to do is work puzzles.  The Cowboy picked up a box of 3 puzzles unopened for $2.00
T:
Everything was half price.  So $1.00 for three puzzles. 

                                                            T:
A sweet little hinged wooden box for all of $1.50.  We'll save and put something inside probably a piece of jewelry for our daughter for Christmas.  

I love thrifty finds.  We're always on the search.  And I love re-purposing.   Here is what I hope to do soon . . . 
T:
I've put The Cowboy on task to find some cheap old ugly lamps!


         So do you like Thrifty finds?   Leave me a comment and share yours!  

                          Have a Happy Friday
                          
                                           

6 comments:

shortybear said...

glad you shared

bj said...

Well, I love to thrift shop and I have a post in the works on several great thrift items...stay tuned..:)
and I am lovin' those solar lamps and may try to do some, too.....

Madeline's Album said...

Great finds. I was at a new thrift store that just opened up this week. I didn't buy anything but had a good time looking. Have a blessed day. Madeline

Molly the Airedale said...

You got some great buys! Mom and dad love avocados - so much that they're stingy with me. Mom says they're not good for dogs but I know that she just wants them all for herself!

Love ya lots♥
Molly

Michelle said...

Sounds like you had a great week and found some great finds.

Happy Weekend!!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Congrats on finding a full time job! I hope it is the one you have been waiting for!! I love those lamps...Is there a link to the original post on them?
Thanks so much for visiting!!

Hugs,
Deb