Pages

Friday, August 26, 2016

Fabulous Fall Linky Party

Welcome.  I hope your having a wonderful week. 
 It's almost time for the Fabulous Fall Linky Party . . . 
The party begins Sept. 1 at http://mychristmasjourney.blogspot.com/:
Do you have any precious little Pumpkin boy photo's?
I loved this shot of my grandson from a few years ago.  I thought it was perfect for the party.  
We go to a pumpkin patch every year.  I'll be linking a few older posts at the party. 
The party rules are simple.  Only Fall Theme posts. New or old. 
Please no Halloween posts.  I have a special Halloween edition.
More on that later.
                               Image result for fall theme blog post dividers
This year the party will be at my new blog over here.  My new blog is all about making your home festive any day.  I hope you can come over and visit.    
                  Image result for fall theme blog post dividers
I began my new blog because I was having such a hard time with comments on this blog.  The comment option one day disappeared.  And then after my trying and trying to fix the problem and then giving up.  They came back.  In the end I ended up with a new blog.  

It really wasn't my intention for this blog to become a book blog but it kind of has.  I'll continue to post about other things as often as I can.  And I'll keep up with the linky parties I enjoy so much. 

If your more interested in my posts than reading reviews come over and visit and follow me at Our Holiday Journey
            I hope to see you on the 1st at the party

No comments: