Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday-On Tuesday

                                
Welcome to my Tuesday edition of Happy Homemaker Monday.
My sister who lives in Washington state is visiting.  Yesterday 
I was cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the family.  We haven't shared a Thanksgiving in over 15 years.  I wanted to make the meal traditional.  I am thankful that she is here for a few days.
And now on with my plans for the week. 

On the weather front::: Warmed back up to the 90's with Sunny and clouds for the weekPartly Cloudy
 We're supposed to have Thunderstormon the weekend. 

On my bedside table:::  A lamp and a vintage crochet thingy.  I don't read in bed because it is not comfortable so I don't have books or anything on my nightstand.

On my TV::: We watch Decades challenge old shows.  We watch Johnny Carson every night. 
Waiting for Scandal to start on Thursday. 

Thinking and pondering:. About our upcoming move.  
 

Listening to: total quiet ( I am home alone)


Favorite Youtube Video last week:::  I have joined a group that is De-Cluttering. 
This is the interesting method...
My KonMari Method by Marie Kondo Declutter & Organzing Home Makeover Before and After...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22QiiBYwqR0


On the menu for this week:::
Monday-Thanksgiving Dinner w/ Family
Tues-Leftover Turkey, Dressings (stuffing), Mexican Shrimp cocktail, Zucchini Salad
Wednesday--Pot Roast, Potatoes, Carrots and Gravy and Green Beans
Thursday--Hot Dog for grandson--Mexican Turkey and Rice, Tortillas and Salad
Friday--Breakfast Sausage Casserole, Fried Okra, Salad
Saturday--Stew from left over Roast
Sunday--Nachos
On my To Do List:::
Blogging, Need to get a schedule posted for my linky parties for the next few months.
Packing.  We are moving.  We've found a fabulous house!
Looking forward to:::Moving into our new house

What I plan on doing for myself this week::--Begin an orange and black quilt.  This will be my 
last project before I completely pack up all my supplies.  :

Favorite photo:::
T:
My little Ninja cleaner did my baseboards again.  This time I didn't have to pay for photo's. 
He didn't ask and I didn't remind him.  I did pay for the job!  Last time he told me it was $1.00 extra for photo's.

Lesson learned the past few days-It takes constant work to stay organized!

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses

Sweet Blessings: Thanksgiving Scripture Writing:
                                          Source

That's my plans for the week.  I find I am much more productive by making plans.  Especially with my menu plan.  I waste alot 
less by planning left overs.  

Do you make a plan for your week? Or make a menu?  
You can Sandra at Happy Homemaker Monday for inspiration. 

And one more thing to share.  Your invited to my linky party!
    
                                                   The Fabulous Fall Party                                                                   
Go over to my holiday blog and link all your Fall posts.  
                                     Click here!
                                                   

No comments: