Pages

Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween--A Few Favorites

            Welcome to my annual Halloween Favorites.                         Image result for halloween blog post dividers                  
Today I'll be sharing some old friends and new friends Fabulous Halloween Decorations. 
                  Image result for halloween blog post dividers
        Enjoy some nice and festive Non Creepy posts.  
Please visit these lovely bloggers and tell them I sent you over!
                              
                                                     Click Here to visit Debbie Dabble
My friend doesn't dapple at Holidays goes all out!  She shared some of her inspiration in the above post. 
Here's the tour of her home . . . 
             
                    
Debbie does a gorgeous display for every holiday.  Visit her here.

On of my other favorite 'haunts' is the Fabulous Fabby . . . 
                          
Fabby set a festive and frugal table.  She made the table cloth.
                 
Adding the lovely flowers made it a little less Ghoulish.

Fabby set a festive table with the cute jack-o-lantern  glasses. 
Watch out for the spider on the plate!  You can visit Fabby here.
             Image result for halloween blog post dividers
I found a fun recipe for Candy Corn Pancakes . . . 
Halloween Buttermilk Candy Corn Pancakes. sewlicioushomedecor.com:
They were yummy and festive and fun.  The recipe is here
                              Image result for halloween blog post dividers
A new friend shared an adorable post . . . 

See Halloween doesn't have to be creepy!  Click here to visit.

Did you see the fun post I shared on Saturday?  I was 'horseing' around and found a few fun pics . . .                                    fish                  Image result for blue horse show ribbon  
This one was my favorite.  I gave it a Blue ribbon.  Go over
here and see the rest and let me know which is your favorite!
                         Image result for halloween blog post dividers
                         Being the Great Pumpkin ~ From My Carolina Home
Carole from My Carolina Home made some yummy pumpkin bread.  She shared it in a fun and festive post over here.

Thanks for coming over.  I hope everyone has a safe Halloween
                                 Image result for charlie brown halloween


                                    Image result for charlie brown halloween       
                                                     
                                                      Image result for charlie brown halloween

Linking with Monday's Social

No comments: