Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Fall Thanksgiving Mantle

Sharing my Thankfulness.  I've decorated the mantle with things
I am thankful for.
A group shot. Thankful for my kids and grandkids.
This darling photo from last Halloween was what  started this 
collection.
This is the original Fall mantle.  
Looks nice.  
But I love the family photo's added.
No frame for this one.  Just precious even without a frame.


A blue photo album my daughter made.  And a little bird nest.
I received as a gift from a blogger friend.  Sadly she isn't blogging anymore.
My grandson.  He was 4.  The horse was my son's horse growing up.  
On the right one of my favorite photo's.  These two cousin met for the first time last fall.  
My son and his family live in Missouri.  We don't get to see them often enough.
My DIL is great at sending photos.
This is our son and grandson.

 Lots to be Thankful for. 
 Hoping you have a Fabulous Thanksgiving.

Linking with my favorite parties including The Fabulous Fall Thanksgiving Party over at my other blog.  Click here to link your Fall and Thanksgiving posts.
Share You CupMake Your Saturday Sweet, Share It One More Time,







No comments: