Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Sign Up For Daily Emails

   I am so excited to share some Fabulous new news!                                    
                                   Image result for mailchimp
I have a new friend.  Isn't he cute!  I've signed up for Mail Chimp.
 Image result for mailchimpI think he is soooo cute and helpful . . . 
Image result for mailchimp

Using this super cool service you can sign up and I can send emails.  I think it's better than the option I used before. 

I can actually write email content rather than having 'you know who' (Google). 

I hope that you'll sign up.  It's super simple!  And BTW did you notice me new layout.  

I can feature posts like this . . . 

 Come over and  link your Fall/Thanksgiving posts.  Click Here.
So even if I am posting a book review I can also feature a different post so in case your not interested in the reviews you can see I am still posting.    

I'm still working out some kinks in this whole process so if you have suggestions or comments please let me know.  I do have a comments option!  Yea.   

Image result for mailchimp
So be a doll and help my little friend stay busy.  Sign up!

No comments: