Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Oh Christmas Trees

Hello
Happy Tuesday everyone!  
Today I'm sharing my Christmas trees.  I enjoy putting up lots of trees . . . 
The main tree is in the living room.  I usually do it 'dressy' this year it's just Red. I've never done that before.  I think I like it. 
Do you?
 :
please forgive the bad photo. I am having to use my phone.

I usually only put one tree in the living room.  This year I did something a little different.  I put a second tree along the wall that 
faces the fireplace . . . 
                                             :
Even before we moved I had planned this wall for the Christmas Cowboy's gallery wall.  The tree just spoke to me and said I want to be there.  

I needed to use a small tree because we just began collecting the ornaments.  I wasn't sure what to put it on.  We are lacking in tables.  Here's what I came up with . . . 
 :
Next I'll show you the little tree in The Cowboys Room.  His 'man' cave.
This tree he picked out at Hobby Lobby last year when we were shopping a few days before Christmas.  It was 90 off!
He added the ornaments.  Also in his room is the tree that I started a few years ago.  I added the cowboy ornaments until this year when I had enough for an entire tree . . . 
 :
A very different kind of tree.  I know.  But like any other tree it is filled with memories.  I'll share in another post.

Next I'll share one you've already seen but I wanted to include it in this post anyway.  I hope you don't mind a second look . . . 
 :
You now how I love Santa Claus!

And next my room that I think I love as much as my sewing room.
 :
I love this room. It is so cozy.  The only thing it's missing is a fireplace.   This room has a bunch of trees.  I'll show you more when I feature the room.  

But I do have one more last tree to show you today . . . 
 :
This is the tiny tree that my DIL made me for my birthday a few years ago.  It is a mini and all the ornaments are handmade.  

I hope you enjoyed the mini house tour.  I'm trying to post everyday even if there is a book review scheduled.  If you come by and a review is posted look at the post just below.  
Next week I'll include featured posts on the sidebar.  This week I'm keeping the Count Down To Christmas post featured.
Have you joined the party? 
Join the party bring your Christmas posts! http://ourholidayjourney.blogspot.com/2016/12/count-down-to-christmas-link-party.html:
Come and join the fun!
It's over Here.


Linking with the regular parties.  Check out my parties page.





No comments: