Pages

Monday, April 10, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday-My Plans For The Week


The Weather-Cooler this week.  Rainy for a few days.  

On My Reading Pile-
A Fragile Hope ,The NKJV Woman’s Study Bible  
Quite a collection.  I'll be reviewing this month.

Favorite Blog Post-
Oh my goodness.  Is this not precious?  I have it pinned to copy 
for the party at Our Holiday Journey.  Visit Rooted In Thyme to read the post. Click Here.  Click here to visit Our Holiday Journey.

One Of My Simple Pleasures-
Dinner or lunch out.  I just love eating out.  It's not about the not having to cook because I love cooking but I just love going out and enjoying a meal at a restaurant.

On The Menu This Week-
Monday-Korean Beef, Egg Rolls,Oven Steamed Rice
Tuesday-Fettuccine Alfredo, Salad, Garlic Bread
Wednesday-Mexican Chicken/Rice, Refried Beans, Guac
Thursday- Kid Friendly Sloppy Joes, Onion Rings, Salad
Friday-Pork Chops, Green Beans, Cracker Barrel Potatoes

In The Garden- I have 3 tomato plants that needed to be transplanted.  I put two in garden.  I think one isn't going to survive.  I guess I waited too long.  
Cucumbers are ready to go to the garden.  The Cowboy made me a pvc pipe Tee Pee to grow the Cucumbers and Squash.  The yellow squash is ready to go outside too.  Spinach is growing and will be ready to harvest soon.  I transplanted Zinnia's and then realized they don't like being transplanted but I think the survived.

Looking Forward To This Week- An appointment tomorrow
night with a new family to clean their house.  Should be an easy one a 13 and 16 year old boy.  The couple has been married
22 years.  I am needing one my client to fill up my week.

Looking Around The House- Easter/Spring decorations.   I love bunnies so I always have bunnies surrounding me.

From The Camera-Bunnies surround me...
 :

On My To Do List-
  • Finish junk journals and mail
  • Fold fabric to tidy and organize my shelf
  • Plant,go to Feed Store and buy more
  • Clean refrigerator
Something Fun To Share-
Here in June/July 

Devotional/Scripture
from my Simple Sunday post . . . 
Free Fall Scripture Printable | via Frills and Flightsuits | Happy Fall, Y'all!:

Thank you dear ones for coming over and visiting.  I love sharing my plans for the week with you.  

I hope you've been blessed and inspired by your visit.  
Linking with 
Happy Homemaker Monday
The Art Of Homemaking 
and a few others the list ins on my parties page
Have A Good Week






No comments: