Pages

Monday, June 26, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday


Image result for happy homemaker monday


The Weather
Last week we had some upper 90's and 100'.  Rain on Saturday.
Warmer again on Sunday.  Today it is 86

Right Now I  Am
Catching up and finishing my post at 2:00 in the afternoon. 
I had such high hopes when I started this post on Satuday
On My Reading Pile
His Guilt by Shelley Shepard Gray for the Litfuse tour
Shadow Girl (a suspense/thriller) for The Great Ecapes tour
The Captains Daughter for the Litfuse tour
Detecting Duchess a Cozy Mystery for The Great Escapes tour

Something fun to share
 
I received an email the other day and thought it would be fun to share.  Children's author Jan Brett has a monthly mailer with a coloring page. Her website is charming and filled with fun coloring pages.  Click here to visit here site.  

I am thankful for
Dinner tomorrow night at our daughters meeting new 'Friend'.
She seems to smile all the time.  The first date when she came home to pick up our grandson she was beaming.  I've met him tomorrow the Cowboy will.  He seems really nice,stable and he is a Christian.

In the garden

On the menu this week
Monday--Fathers Day Dinner at our daughters
Tuesday--Korean Beef (need recipe), Rice and Egg Drop Soup
Wednesday--Ribs, Potato Salad,Beans and Dill pickles (see below) and maybe Yellow Squash from the garden!
Thursday--Pizza (I am so gonna perfect my dough recipe if it kills me!)
Friday--Leftover Ribs and sausage, fried potatoes, beans
Saturday-- hmm not sure.
Sunday-- I need a suggestion!

In the kitchen a new recipe to try
This Easy Refrigerator Pickles recipe only takes about 5 minutes to prep, and makes perfectly crisp and delicious pickles that you'll LOVE! | gimmesomeoven.com (Vegan / Gluten-Free)
              Source

Fabulous Features
A favorite recipe from the Fabulous party at Our Holiday Journey
Click here to visit the party and link!
 Antipasto Kabobs
http://nancyonthehomefront.com/antipasto-kabobs-perfect-appetizer/
Fabulous Feature
A favorite from the Fabulous party at Our Holiday Journey

Click here to visit the party and link!
I started by adding a few flowers and picks, moving them to find a pleasing arrangement.
 http://www.comfortspringstation.com/2017/06/05/my-patriotic-planter/

On of my simple pleasures
Veggies from my garden

On my To Do list

  • work in garden
  • clean up delete photo's from computer
  • get ready for Where Bloggers Create
  • Go to hobby lobby for journal supplies

Devo./ Scripture
Come, let us worship and bow down, Let us kneel before the Lord our Maker. (Psalm 95:6)

No comments: