Pages

Friday, July 21, 2017

Flower Friday-My Walk To Work Part 1

Welcome
Today I am joining a party I've been hearing about for awhile. 
I love the idea of sharing flowers and beautiful gardens. 
Today I am sharing my walk to work . . . 
I love the walk.  I work as a housekeeper/house manager. 
This is the property.  You will probably think I am crazy but
when I pass by this side of the house I am reminded of the 
San Antonio river walk.  I think it is the different bushes and the walk . . . 
Image result for san antonio riverwalk
It brings back many pleasant memories that I'll share another day.   
Today it's about the beautiful walk I take a few days each week.
I love these ferns.  I think they are really what remind me of 
San Antonio.  
Look closely there is a surprise . . . 
Do you see it?  There is a tomato growing up amongst the ferns.
I noticed it a couple of weeks ago as I was inspecting the property.  Part of my job is to make sure the yard crew is doing their job.  
I made sure to tell them to leave the volunteer tomato.  I have to laugh about it.  How did it get there?
    
Earlier in spring just beginning to bloom . . . 
Each time I see them they have more and more blooms.
They are gorgeous!

The shady path is on the north side of the lot. The south side is
very sunny . . . 
I am glad I got this shot a few weeks ago of this amarrills. 
I didn't realize it wouldn't last long.  I work at this property 
on Wednesday and Friday.  Sometimes on Monday or Sunday 
if I am in the mood to go and take Monday off.   I took this pic on a Friday.  When I returned on Monday it was spent. 

I have a few more pics to share.  I take a few each time I am at work.  Stay tuned. I'll be showing you the pond next time!  

Thanks for visiting and walking with me to work!
Did you know I have a new link party?
It's all about things that warm your heart.  Feel free to link a heart warming photo or story.
This week's party is over here.
Linking with . . . 
The Art Of Homemaking,  The Fabulous Party, Share Your Cup, Create With Joy, Amanda's Books & More, Grammy's Grid,  Let's Be Social, The Homemaking Party @ Classical Homemaking, Link It up Wed @ Raven WouldParty In Your PJ's,
Dagmar's House, Share It One More Time, Home Matters, Saturday Sparks,
Peaches + Salt, Flower Friday






No comments: