Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Happy Homemaker in Texas

Welcome to my Happy Homemaker Post

I link with Sandra
She provides the prompts.  I add a few of my own.

The weather
Gorgeous sunshine in the 80's.   

Right now I am thinking
I have a plate of food at my elbow and trying eat and type.  
I don't multi task well.  Sometimes.

On my reading pile
A couple on my phone for reviews.  
reading now Rain Day Friends by Jill Shalvis (Clean Contemp Romance)
reading next Crazy Fox ranch by Deborah Garner (A Mystery)
reading soon Murder at the Mansion by Sheila Connolly

In the kitchen 
I wanted to make Tortilla Soup last week.  Didn't get it done. Maybe this week.
SLOW COOKER AUTHENTIC TORTILLA SOUP
This one looks good.  I will adapt and cook on the stove. 
The recipe is here

On the menu
Monday in the mood for Pintos and Corn Bread
Tuesday Hamburger Stroganoff, Noodles, Salad (from garden)
Wednesday Briskit Taco's leftover Pinto's
Thursday Roast from the freezer, Green Beans, Mashed Potato
Friday Chicken Lettuce Wraps (I have alot of Lettuce) Curry Rice

On the To Do list
Plant another round of Beans, Corn, Cilantro, Tomatoes
Decide and re-arrange my sewing/crafting room 

My Ta Da list
Made it through the wedding.   Hitched w/o a hitch!  PTL

In the craft basket
Quilting my Fall quilt

Fabulous Feature
I wrote a post last week about how I choose the weekly features. 
That post is here.  
This weeks features from last weeks Fabulous Party
If you haven't tried smoked tomatoes, you're missing out! Head over to playdatesparties.com to see just how easy they are to make in your own backyard! #summerrecipes #grilling #grillingrecipes #easyrecipes #pdpcooks
These just sounded so good.  The info is over here at Leslie's.

I missed this party.  I am glad Carol shared the link. 
Click here

Something  fun to share
I would love to read about your town.  Write a post and invite us over! Click here for the info!

A new blog to share
Madeline's blog isn't really new but I lost her and finally sent her a comment and she gave me her blog address again. 
She writes a fun blog sharing her decorations and yard and always leaving some sweet thoughts for the day.  Go over and visit her over here!

From the camera
A fun one from the wedding.  This one taken on my phone.  I have alot more photos on the camera to download.  This one was at the end of the night playing with sparklers before leaving.  
She changed into a short dress that was just so cute. 
It was just so special to see her smiling and happy.  We are so thankful. 

Devo/Scripture
Psalm 37:4

Linking with Sandra at Happy Homemaker Monday.  

No comments: