Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Something New On The Blog-Happy Birthday To You

Welcome Friends
I love this saying.  I hope you have that feeling when you visit here!
, 
I have said it many times.  And I know I will say it many many many more times.  But I love blogging.  I love everything about it.
Especially friends.
It has always been my desire to build a community of blogging friends.  A group of us who write and share together.  A group that 
cares about each other.  A group that leaves comments.  A group that prays for each other.  
Today I read a sweet comment from a dear blogging friend who I haven't seen in awhile. A friend I have neglected.  It was great to reconnect!  I was happy she invited me back.  I can be bad about not visiting and leaving comments and letting my friends know I've been there. 
To that point.  I am going to try much harder to let you know I have been by.  Just to say hi or to let you know how much I liked your
post. 
And 
To build Community I am adding a little something new
I am going to make an effort to wish you a Happy Birthday
Sadly I can't deliver you a wonderful yummy cake.
But the good news is.  The one I send will not be fattening!
Watch my sidebar for Birthday wishes for my/our blogging friends
FYI  I am not doing a sign up yet I might decide I need to.  I don't want to miss anyone.  Please feel free to leave a comment!
Many Blessings
Linking at the Fabulous Party
Click here to link your Fabulous Family Friendly posts.
Your invited to a Summer party
We need your posts about your Fabulous Home Town/State
Click here for info. and to sign up.


No comments: